We know it’s likely a story you’ve heard before. Banker meets customer, and professional relationship ensues. But for us, that’s just the first few pages.
Our history of relationship banking could fill an entire book. That’s because at Waterford Bank, it’s not just about business. It’s about investing time in getting to know our customers as people. It’s about learning what works best for them and always being available when they need us. It’s about understanding that what goes on behind the scenes is just as important as what happens at the forefront. As we continue to write new chapters, we continue to reaffirm what we’ve always believed: our employees and the relationships they form are what set us apart.
Who We Are
The Bank is staffed with well-known, experienced professionals who provide the highest caliber of service in everything from mortgages and checking accounts to mobile banking tools and complex corporate financial management.
We offer a comprehensive range of products and services in Treasury Management, Private Banking, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending, and Consumer and Mortgage Lending. From business to personal transactions – the Waterford Banking Team is providing customers throughout the Midwest with the absolute confidence, power, and peace-of-mind needed to attain their own personal and business financial goals.
Our history is full of important milestones in Redefining Relationship Banking. Check out some here:
- Founded in 2007 by Mike Miller, Mike White, and Larry Boyer – Waterford Bank, N.A. raises one of the largest initial capital bases of any community bank in Ohio, an impressive 27.5 million.
- In 2008 Waterford reaches the $100 million mark in assets in its first 11 months of business.
- In 2010 we created our Mortgage Department and in less than five years the group became one of the top five residential operations in the region.
- As part of our growing commitment to community service, in 2014 Waterford establishes Wow (Women of Waterford) Foundation with a mission of “empowering women through education, community service, and professional enrichment.”
- In 2017, Waterford celebrates its first decade of Redefining Relationship Banking throughout our communities.
- In 2020, Waterford acquired Clarkston State Bank of Clarkston, Michigan – marking our first expansion over state lines and bringing the Bank to the $1 billion mark in assets.
- Waterford has consistently received 4-star “Excellent” and 5-star “Superior” ratings from nationally recognized bank and research firm BauerFinancial, Inc. since our inception in 2007.
- Waterford has been nationally recognized by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) for our work in promoting youth financial literacy and career development and by the Wall Street Journal for our work assisting businesses with the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program.
Need More Information?
Feel free to reach out to us, or sign up for our periodic newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest Waterford Bank N.A. news and alerts.