At Waterford Bank, N.A. we’re not just committed to your financial well-being, we’re committed to the total well-being of our customers and neighbors. As an essential business to the communities we serve, we want to share some important updates we are taking to limit the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), while continuing to serve you with minimal disruption. Our Bank remains open for business, but we have altered our operations to protect the safety of our staff and customers.
- Most of our Office Lobbies are open, except for our Perrysburg, OH and Clarkston, MI locations. At these locations, you can continue to use our drive-through service and night deposit boxes or call for an appointment.
- We encourage all customers to practice social distancing and use our night deposit boxes and drive-through services when applicable.
- At this time, we will not be reducing our Office hours and want to assure you that all of our bankers are working diligently to keep your banking running seamlessly.
Tools & Resources
- In addition to drive-through and by appointment service options you can access your personal and business banking 24/7 through Mobile Banking and Online Banking services.
- Through these digital channels you can check you balances, transfer funds, and use other self-service tools such as Bill Pay, ACH, Wire Transfers, and Remote Deposit Capture to meet your needs.
- If you need access to cash, remember you can use your Waterford Debit Card at any ATM. We reimburse ATM usage fees worldwide up to $30.00 or 10 times per month, whichever comes first.
- For our business customers, we have created this helpful checklist which includes additional steps you may want to consider when creating your pandemic plan.
Take a look at this checklist for helpful tips and contact us if we can help.
- Where applicable, avoid handling paper money that gets passed back and forth between consumers and merchants. Instead, opt for using your debit or credit cards and digital payments, that you can personally run through payment machines.
- Avoid coming into the Bank lobbies when possible. As we listed above, there are other options to work with your banker or manage your banking needs without coming into personal contact.
What We Are Doing
- At the Bank, we have increased our cleaning routines and have procedures in place to limit employee and customer exposure to the coronavirus.
- Where applicable, we have deployed many of our bankers to work from home to help stop the potential spread of the coronavirus.
- The procedures we are taking will help limit our employee and customer’s exposure to the virus, while still providing the superior banking experience you’ve come to expect from us.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as we receive new information. If you have questions, or would like to learn more about our mobile and online products, please reach out to us toll-free at 866-707-2871 or contact us here.
No matter the health or economic impact our communities may go through, we remain dedicated to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and neighbors – because that’s what being a community member and partner is all about.
We’re here to support you, your family, and your business. If you need us, please contact your banker directly or call our toll-free line at 866-707-2871.